* Only one entry per day.
* Entries must use a valid email address.
* Your personal information will not be sold or traded to any mailing lists.
* No purchase necessary. Limit one entry per person per day. To enter, complete the online entry form with your first and last name and e-mail address.
* Each draw is held on the first day of the month unless the draw date falls on the weekend or a holiday in which case the draw is held on the next business day. The winner will be notified by email and the results are posted to the contest page.
* The names of the previous prize winners will be listed at the winners page.
* This contest is open to all individuals, companies, and organizations except employees of RAD Enterprises, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
* The winner will be selected in a random computer drawing at the first of every month utilizing the www.random.org service.
* Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received.
* One winner per household.
* Custom border is not available with the free draw.
* This offer may not be combined with any other promotion, without prior approval.
* This contest is void where prohibited.
* Winners are responsible for any taxes, fees, duties, if applicable.
* Your prize is not transferable to an equivalent cash value.
* By entering, entrants release RAD Enterprises and their agents and representatives from all liability with respect to the use of the prizes awarded herein, agree to be bound by these rules, and consent to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
* No responsibility is assumed by RAD Enterprises for lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. RAD Enterprises is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by RAD Enterprises/blankees.com users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a person's ability to participate in the draw.
* Decisions of RAD Enterprises on all drawing or contest issues are final and we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend drawings without notice.